Foam cream for care and regeneration of damaged or irritated skin.
The foam cream protects the skin with a breathable barrier. Cutargent‘s unique
composition ensures that the skin maintains its integrity and acts as a barrier against
microorganisms. Its specially selected ingredients accelerate healing and reduce itching.
Cutargent is an ideal product for supporting horses with pastern dermatitis, commonly known as “mud fever”.
· Panthenol improves the skins elasticity, supports the regeneration of skin cells and soothes itching.
· Madecassoside boosts collagen synthesis and activates cell regeneration of the skin surface.
· Microsilver has anti-bacterial and anti-septic effects.
Advantages of the unique foam cream technology
• Breathable barrier
• Hairs do not stick together
• Specifically designed for use on the skin
• Double the efficiency of traditional skin lotions
• Quick absorption without residues
• Easy to apply and spread
Presentation: 300ml can
1. Shake the bottle of Cutargent foam cream well before use.
2. Hold the bottle upright and press the nozzle to put some foam cream into your palm.
3. Apply the foam cream to the affected areas of skin and rub it in gently.
Best used as a 2 step-programme with Cutargent PreActive cleansing spray
Ark Animal Care Ltd. Copyright © 2018 – All rights reserved.
Newbridge Industrial Estate, Newbridge, Co. Kildare. W12 YF63, Ireland
Ph: +353 45 433203 | Fax: +353 45 433934. | email@example.com
Company Registration Number: 117201