Company Registration details:
Ark Animal Care Ltd
Registered Office: Newbridge Industrial Estate, Newbridge, Co. Kildare, W12 YF63, Ireland.
- TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, telephone number and billing and credit card, CV information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you. This information is used by Ark Animal Care Ltd for research purposes only.
- PURPOSE OF WHICH WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION
Personal data provided may be used by Ark Animal Care Ltd for the following purposes:
(a) To provide you with the goods or services you have ordered.
(b) To contact you if required in relation to your order or to respond to any communications you may have.
(c) Inform you of upcoming events, special offers and new products we feel that may be of interest to you.
You may unsubscribe from our promotional contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word “unsubscribe” or by contacting email@example.com with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Please note you may still receive emails regarding orders that you place or other legitimate business interests.
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website to provide you with an enhanced customer experience.
Interest-Based Online Advertising and Google Analytics
This section of our Privacy Notice provides details about interest-based online advertising (also called “targeted advertising”, “remarketing”, or “behavioral advertising”), Google Analytics, and your choices with respect to this type of advertising.
We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. Because those opt-out and preference control pages are specific to the individual browser used to visit it, and because that page is not operated by the Forte Healthcare, we are unable to perform the opt-outs on your behalf.
How We Use the Information We Collect
When we collect information from you, we may use it for a number of purposes, including to:
- Process, manage, complete and account for transactions, including purchases and refund, exchange and layaway requests;
- Provide our products and services to you.
- Identify your product and service preferences;
- Improve merchandise selections and customer service;
- Invite you to participate in customer research;
- Notify you about new products, services, features, promotions, events and special offerings relating to the TJX Businesses we think you will find valuable;
- Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments and inquiries;
- Create and manage online accounts you establish;
- Enroll you in and administer our loyalty and other rewards programs upon your request;
- Administer your participation in promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- Verify your identity in certain instances (such as when you pay by check, return merchandise, or request a refund);
- Protect against, identify and help prevent fraud, unauthorized activity, claims and other liabilities and minimize credit risk;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards, our policies, and performing market research, and administering our Website).
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
In addition, we use information collected online through automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ visits to our Website and mobile applications; (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Website and mobile applications; (iii) measuring and managing the advertising effectiveness of our online and offline advertisements and events; and (iv) managing our business. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our Website and mobile applications, identify users of our Website and mobile applications, and gather demographic information about our users. We use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on web pages of our websites, how users navigate through our websites, and how we may tailor our websites to better meet the needs of our users. In order for us to maintain the accuracy of your personal information and improve our communication with you, we may also supplement the information we collect with other public demographic information.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
It is our company policy not to disclose any personal information with any third party. Your data will be managed securely by Ark Animal Care Ltd and only used by Ark Animal Care Ltd or its service providers (such as payment processing services) to provide services to you on our behalf.
- UPDATING, VERIFYING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
You may inform us of any changes in your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.